Friday, August 23, 2013

Fall & Halloween Mini Sessions!

My favorite time of year is almost upon us! FALL!

I've had a few inquiries and can officially say I'm ready to start booking for fall/Halloween shoots. Please take a look at something new I'm offering this year .. mini sessions! 

The fall sessions are open starting September where as the Halloween sessions start in October.

For FALL sessions I can do anywhere up to 6 people maximum. 

Once you schedule your appointment I will disclose the location and times. Payment is due at the time of service. If Mother Nature decides to grace us with showers I will contact you immediately to reschedule. 

Slots are limited and are on a first come first serve basis! To schedule please fill out the form to the right! ----- >

PS - Halloween sessions are not just for children but for furbabies as well! :)





 






























No comments:

Post a Comment